NEW Panasonic double din indash-PICS

HillACCORD

Reaction score
hey guys, got my new Panasonic CQ-VD6503U Double DIN and got it installed this week, just thought i would post pictures and tell me if you like it, if you dont i dont care.

110.jpg

107.jpg

106.jpg

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Nice man. I'm kinda lookin at getting a double DIN.

How much you did get yours for? Do you like it??

Oh and one last question, what's the story on the blue lighting around it, is that how it comes? It looks uneven, if you know what I mean.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
a double din is just at home in the dash... you put a single in there and to me it looks out of place.... looks good man

HillACCORD

Reaction score
Nice man. I'm kinda lookin at getting a double DIN.

How much you did get yours for? Do you like it??

Oh and one last question, what's the story on the blue lighting around it, is that how it comes? It looks uneven, if you know what I mean.

i got it on ebay slightly used for $280, i love it, and the picture quality is amazing. i would definitely recommend it. the blue around it is Blue neon wire, i just needed something to boarder the metal frame and i put that around it, i know its not perfectly straight, but its pretty even and i think it adds some style to the dash.

HillACCORD

Reaction score
a double din is just at home in the dash... you put a single in there and to me it looks out of place.... looks good man

i like it, and it looks good at car shows. im going to put 9" visor monitors in there too

lyttleviet

Reaction score
looks good... If you want, an audio shop near you would fiberglass a trim piece to make it look pretty OEM in there.

Back