Hi, new. This is my story

CloudINC00

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Wendel (Florida) and I just got my 2000 Honda Accord v6.

Thing is, I've had it since 2000 haha. It was my sisters and she handed it down to me after getting her car.

I'm a n00b to accords, I will admit, but I'm sure this community will help me out.

My first car: 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS with a 16g at 8psi:
10.JPG

now blown motor, ready for rebuild and new set up (T4 with built top and bottom ends) at 18psi:
1.jpg

My old daily driver: 1996 Honda Civic:
3.jpg

I sold the civic and helped put money down for my sisters new car so that I could have her accord for a daily driver.

and now my stock 2000 Honda Accord... which I have plans for. (mostly visual, don't want to have 2 project cars... haha... although the CL bottom end looks really nice... esp with a comp tech supercharger, haha... but im too broke for that)

This is a great community and I'm looking forward to becoming a part of it.

Last edited:

CloudINC00

Reaction score
Not many lips for the coupe huh? 98-00 style... I think the OEM one is best IMO. Goodluck finding one though, eh? haha

CloudINC00

Reaction score
Oh, I noticed in your signature the DIY big 3 grounds.. haha I need one too in black, poor 6th gens and their poor grounds :(... I already have electrical problems

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...There are a decent amount of lips for the 98-00..Mugen, Type R, OEM, Wings West

OEM has probably the best Front..But i had the Wings West and i loved that kit..also the strongest since it is polyurethane..

Back