Kollaboration 2008 - Event -

IcyAccord

Reaction score

INTRO: Kollaboration is an annual event and movement created by a small group of professional young Asian Pacific Islander Americans/Canadians, volunteering their time and skills
to celebrate the vast talents of their community and hopefully bring them into the mainstream.

I am helping out a friend for this event because he's one of the staff there. He can get us a slight discount if there's a group of TEN or more and you won't have to pay for shipping if this goes on. We can have a little mini meet while we're at it too! This is HUGE event, so more the merrier. THIS IS LOCATED IN SOCAL, LOS ANGELES. If you want to know more about Kollaboration, click on the link up top and then read about it. Also there are videos of performances on YOUTUBE, so check it out! This is an extremely populated and FUN event, everyone should come out to this and chill.

DATE:Saturday, February 23, 2008 @ 7PM

TICKET PRICING AND PURCHASES CAN BE MADE HERE

FOR QUESTIONS AND INQUIRIES: PM ME or IM me at CG2PROJECT or EMAIL me at: [email protected]

1. IcyAccord (V6p/6GA)

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
is 909 dance team dancing there?

also, my frnd might be dancing too....

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
yea my boy virgil is from grv...i went to high school wit him...i went to their tryouts awhile back at Cal poly

Back