Say Hi to the ressurection!

Swollkat

Reaction score
Hey fellas and ladies,

I've been a proud Honda owner now for 14 years and I intend to be til the death! I'm new here because I want to ressurect my 99 LX coupe MT. This car and me have shared many memories and it's time to ressurect her. I bought her brand new back in December 98. I had her dropped, shaved, debadged, cleared out, rimmed up, LoJacked, and Viperized before I had CA plates. I bought a Helms manual and I've started buying parts to bring her back. I've been reading good stuff on this forum and decided to join so I can contibute. I am MECP certified and was a LoJack tech. I'm looking to do some installs in the near future and was hoping to meet cool people who can share their own xp.

Here's some recent pics. Definitely not in her best form. These were taken after the CA fires rained ash all over the place and I had a rear flat.
Accord2.jpg

Accord1.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

slow f23

Reaction score
welcome bro.. get that wheel fixed lol..

looks good though.

what suspension are you runnin?

Swollkat

Reaction score
There's no rebound in the front anymore so it bounces like an 83 Regal on hydro's. Hoping to get some Omni's in a month after Christmas.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
alright another so-cal member...welcome to the site...see if u can make it to our lil meet this friday at henrys pad in garden grove...

Back