Hello fellow HoNdA hEaDs :)

JonJonello

Reaction score
Hello evryone the name is JonJonello and i'm glad that i can be a part of 6th gen accord and i hope that i can make some good friends while im here.

Anyways a little about me, I'm 19 yrs old soon to be 20 (just one more month) and i live in So-Cal. I drive a 2002 Accord Coupe SE, this is my second accord the first was a 1990 Accord 5spd and i love them both. I will be posting pics soon cause its christmas day and i'm at my aunts house so i'm incapicitaded from doing so at the moment.

current projects i am working for on my cars( which will take awhile cause i'm a full-time student and part-time cart pusher) are cosmectic upgrades and maybe some bolt-ons for the coupe, this will be my daily driver since its an auty. as for the 5spd i want to turn into a decent track and maybe be able to enter the honda challenge. i currently race with my fathers 911 SC at willow springs raceway and want to try my luck with honda challenge since i love these cars so much.

anyways sry for long post and look forward to many good times here on 6thgen and wish all of you a good holiday (sry for evryone wheres its past midnight, we still have new years though)

thank you and pics coming tomorrow oh and this is probably the best smiley i have ever seen :Starwars: **** ya lol oh and hondas rock :bowdown:

100_7183.jpg

100_7178.jpg

100_7172.jpg

100_7171.jpg

100_7168.jpg

she's stock xcept for the mods i mentioned, u know u love her rims ahh ya babe lol, i will post pics of the 911 in action and of the other accord tomorrow. i'l update the coupe once i get my rims and tires which will hopefully be by next payday :Starwars: this is badass

oh ya my dads a firefihter for LA city so he likes to slap the helmet on all the cars

Last edited:

JonJonello

Reaction score
thanks man, hey ur coupe is sick one of the best i've seen, notice ur from cali where abouts? i'm in chino hills its near chino and riverside

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Hahaha, thanks again. :)

By the way, I live like 10 minutes from you, in Rowland Heights.

I4 CG5

Reaction score
Welcome. I used to have a 4th gen 5 speed as well. Enjoy your stay

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and may I say a good first post, it was a good intro. I used to have a 4th gen too until a Bread truck took it out.

Back