Expert I.C.E help wanted. Japan imported Accord headdeck install puzzle

scythe_metal

Reaction score
Check the pictures pepz. Does anyone where to start when getting to the headdeck in these cars?

Also what kinda advice in brands and powers for speakers head decks can people give?

Thanks for luking bros

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

Theres some pics!!

Last edited by a moderator:

scythe_metal

Reaction score
Both man. but it seems my pictures which i thought i uploaded arnet showing? :S

scythe_metal

Reaction score
Dude YOU ARE THE MAN. Ive searched for long time. Thanks heaps. It does cost money :( (but better then 80 NZD to install)

Thanks heaps

CHID0

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, got any pics of that RHD goodness?

scythe_metal

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome bro. Its a welcomey feeling at this site. Its a good idea to gather people with similar interests. But ive loaded some photo links at the top of this page check them fo shizzle!! jj i dont normally talk like that, Peace out

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be all that hard, exceedingly easy actually. A couple of screws at the top of the cluster. Maybe a few behind the cruise buttons, and possibly two below the radio. The rest is just pulling.

scythe_metal

Reaction score
Thanks for trying but I don't think u see the differences between the US and Japanese versions. No cruise Button, No screws underneath the stereo. and i don't know what the cluster is, I suspect its where that compartment is under the stereo, don't worry i looked there for a long time I couldn't see any thing i could pull out or screw out.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
is that not a screw hole in the last pic....if you were to rotate the picture to the right it looks like a hole right above the 5 on the tach

Back