New guy from SFV

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
hey hows it going 6thgenaccord, well i just bought a used 98 honda accord ex v6 and coming from a camry and i hope its going to be a good car for me, as far as modding goes i just want to lower it and put some nice rims so i apologize if i'm a noob when it comes to modding cars, this is my first time modding a car so please any help would be great my first question would be for suspension and rims, is there a big difference between a v6 and a i4 accord?

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
welcome to 6ga, as far as mods are concerned the best thing to do is to think about what kind of money you have to spend and what goals you want to achieve. look around the forums, search before you ask simple questions and i'm sure you'll find plenty of info

slow f23

Reaction score
my i4 is 150 hp stock, your v6 is 200 hp.

mine came with an opitional 5 speed(which i have :D) yours didn't(eat that)

haha welcome bro. get some coilovers and nice set of 17's or 18's and your set. tint, intake, header, exhaust and you'll be ballin!

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
thanks guys yeah i'll post some pics up as soon as i can the problem is the car is still with the seller shes too busy to go to dmv this week so i'm still waiting, and yeah i'm planning on just coilovers and rims thanks

Levi

Reaction score
welcome bro

yeah, get sum coilovers if you want to adjust your height every so often, if not, go with springs and a set of aftermarket shocks and dampers.

post sum pics up!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
welcome man. post some pics when you actually have the car, lol.

you'll find plenty of help here :thumbsup:

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
update tomorrow i'm on my way to pick up the car haha what a change of things well pics are coming tomorrow thanks for all the love everybody

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
update!!!

well guys i got my car today just came back from the dmv and as of now i officially got a new gf, sorry guys i didn't have much time today so i only took 1 pic of my car in my garage with my iphone but when i have time later this week i promise i will take more anyways nice butt everybody agree?

myCAR.jpg

Back