DropZone Racing Coilovers 98-02 Accord

jccg5

Reaction score
what do you guys think about them. and what do you know of them they good coilover for a buck. and they give a drop from 0-4"

IcyAccord

Reaction score
:lock:

They sound like POS Ebay 'coilover' sleeves to me.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
lol haha, i have heard mixed reviews about the strut/spring kits, they arent bad but they arent the best. as for the coilover kit, i dunno if u should be trusting that just yet. wait till some1 else has tried it. DZ is liek the payless of the auto world. It fits the foot yet its you get wat u pay for

jccg5

Reaction score
:lock:

They sound like POS Ebay 'coilover' sleeves to me.

well you might be right..but they are full coilover...shock/strut+spring a full coilover..and they are 289 shipping is 52

kconn

Reaction score
I had em on my ride before my tein springs they where ****.. hole setup bounces you right outta your seat

IcyAccord

Reaction score
lol.. dude honestly if you wanna defend these coilovers with low cost and that it's a 'full coilover set' then GET them. If you tell us they ride like **** or complain to us about it in the future, we'll just say that we told you so. :coffee:

We tell people over and over again. DON'T buy them (POS ebay coilovers) and get some LEGIT coilovers from a LEGIT company.

Why we tell you NOT to get them? Because quality of ride/material probably SUCKS. Spring rates probably SUCK. They're CHEAP, in BOTH aspects. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

You've been on this forum for a year and you still don't have a clue? CMON man, you know better. (Maybe)

Last edited:
Back