Forced Induction Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelplus

Reaction score
Who here has Nitrous, turbos, or any other thing that is injected into the engine.

Im running a wet 75 shot of nitrous.

acrod99

Reaction score
Turbonetics FMAX kit shipping from turbonetics on the 15th, and we plan to drive to a shop in Conn to pick it up-they wouldn't ship direct to me, and i can't wait 4 more days after to get it from him! So yeah, i'm soon to be boosted if that counts.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i wouldnt mind either of those, the fmax kit (lucky bastard) or a NOS 55 shot. i do have the auto tranny, so i would have to say, if i was to get the fmax kit (lucky bastard......again) i would deff swap out for a manual, just cuz theyre better to begin with, and plsu FI just about kills the autos.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i would deff swap out for a manual, just cuz theyre better to begin with, and plsu FI just about kills the autos.

according to.......? i'm yet to hear of a 4banger have an auto fail on them as a result of FI... :confused:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
me either, but im just guessing since the v6's seem to have so many problems. plus an auto with a turbo wouldnt be as fun as a manual. an auto just isnt fun period.

acrod99

Reaction score
haha i'll admit it, i'm a lucky bastard, but now i'm a broke bastard, too! that kit cleaned me out! i was worried about my AT, but it'll only boost at 8psi, and if we ever do internal work, then i'll swap in a MT.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My brother's turbo'd civic pulls pretty good for an auto. He can beat his g/f's eclipse GS-T. Just smash the throttle and it's off, although he still can't beat me. He might have a chance after he gets done w/ his new setup.

angelplus

Reaction score
let not get into another fight over how MT and AT are better for turbos, that would throw this thread off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back