OFFICIAL: MD/East Mini Meet March 8

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Date change, the weather sucked on the 8 and 15 is out we are rescheduled for the 22.

The new stuff:
The date will be March 8 unless it's bad weather then it will be March 15.

The time will be about 9pm.

The location will be Starbucks at Montrose Crossing

Here's the address:

Starbucks Montrose Crossing
12091 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852 US

The old Stuff:

Here's the deal. While planning for the main meet this year, the topic of Roadrage not being able to show came up. I was thinking about having a smaller meet before he moved to another post. I was thinking around March 8 or 15. I'd also like it to be somewhere near the Baltimore/Aberdeen area because that seems to be about the most central for most of the MD/NY/NJ people. Post your thoughts about making this happen.

List of those going:
1. Highway_patrol
2. A9ENT{>_<}
3. Roadrage
4. Dreman
5. Kid2000EX
6. F23Coupe
7. Tek_Rice
8. steadypimpin
9. scrappys64

Last edited:

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Re: MD/East Mini Meet

Yeah that's the problem, since I live in western MD I don't know that many places around that area so I was hoping there would be the few down that way suggest a few or something because I don't want to pick a place that sucks or is in the ghetto.

Roadrage

Reaction score

You got the mall with Dave and Busters....Annardule Mills Mall.....i know i spelt that wrong.

highway_patrol

Reaction score

The reason I want to have one kinda of close to the area of Baltimore is because Roadrage won't be able to make it for the big meet this year because he's moving in I think April. When the date was announced for the big meet I had brought up the idea of a mini meet before he left with the MD people or even some of the NY/NJ people if they feel like coming. I mean if some of the MD guys don't mind we can move it a little further north, I'm also looking at it as I work until 3 AM and then the meet will be in the morning on Saturday and if we go Philly or Newark that's a 3-4 hour drive for me from Western MD. Not to exclude anybody but I wasn't going to make this the most central of meets. The reason it says East is so that if there was anybody thinking about coming from somewhere else they're more than welcome to.

Back