New to 6th Gens

Reaction score
Member of H-A.net and H-T.com. 94AccordSedanEX on both of those forums. I recently upgraded from my 1994 Honda Accord EX. Some Pictures:

P1010033.jpg

P1010032.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010026.jpg

I now have a 2000 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe. San Marino red. Bone stock. About 75,300 miles on it. Well taken care of. I just gave it a full detail over the weekend and have had it for the week. I love it so far. I'm changing the oil this weekend and rotating the tires. The week after I plan on doing the Air Filters inside (near the glovebox). I don't think those have been changed yet. Probably pretty gross by now.

I plan on bringing it into the local dealership to have it looked at for that Transmission recall. Can anybody give me anymore information on that? Thanks a lot in advance.

I don't plan on adding any mods to this car besides tinting the windows and possibly a CD player. I can't stand not being able to play burned CD's (is there anything one can do about this?). Anyways, wanted to say what's up and that I have been doing a lot of reading so far and this site is extremely informative! I'd say I'll put up some pictures of the new car but I'm sure everybody knows what it looks like already.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
welcome bro. clean CD3. :thumbsup:
for the cd player... im guesssing you got those double din ones. if you get a single din headunit and a dash kit (comes with mounting stuffs and pocket) you should be fine. i think.

well enjoy your stay. this site is very helpful :D

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
welcome, nice 5thgen too man.

my stock double-din plays alll of my burned cd's. :thinking: never had a problem with it.

you'll love it here :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words every one. I already love it here. Can tell it's a very friendly and helpful forum.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
very nice 5th gen..... think i've seen it somewhere :thinking:

any work done under the hood?

and yeah, welcome bro :beer:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome, it will only be a matter of time until you want to bring your 6GA the level your 5th Gen is/was at! :thumbsup:

nexTOme

Reaction score
welcome!
make sure you post some pix of 6thgen and come to shoutbox n e day/time to talk to us......:hihi:

Back