noobie from chitown

d1blet

Reaction score
just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself! i've been looking around the website for a while now, and i must say this is quite an impressive community.

my name is ray and im 18 years old (a dangerous teenaged driver :bash:). have had my license for just over 2 years. my parents already gave me a nice gift for college: an 02 accord v6 sedan in silver!

car is bone stock right now, but it only has 15k miles on it! :hihi:

not too long ago, i was contemplating if i should trade the accord in for a e36 m3, but in the end i realized that im still a noob to cars and driving and that i need to learn how to get the most out of less "sporting" car before moving onto something more exotic. after realizing that, i wanted to trade in my accord for an old civic hb and maybe put in either a b16 or k20. but yet again i reasoned that i dont have the capabilities of doing such a swap and decided to stick with my accord.

theres a few inches of snow on the ground, but ill post some pics up when the weather cooperates.

i look forward to contributing and learning from this community :D

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
wow!!! 15k on an 02 accord? thats awesome.

welcome bro! post up some pics when you get a chance. are there any smaller more affordable mods you are thinking of doing with the accord? i'm thinking cai or sri, blackhoused headlights, and a mild drop at least. :)

and you're right, this community is awesome. :thumbsup:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I was in Chicago the past two days, and no offense, but it sucks there. It too damn cold!! I couldn't wait to get back to Hartford where it's 20*.

But anyway welcome to the site, I think you'll find it very useful.

nexTOme

Reaction score
welcome man!
you will find this place very comfortable/family oriented.....

plenty of useful infos....now post up pix of your car with snow :D
cant wait to see how your car is gong to turn out man :thumbsup:

d1blet

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

@JMillerF23A1
it was in the negatives for most of last week, so i cant blame ya. warmed up to 32'F yesterday for a change...

@turbocayenne
the last owner was my mom...and she did keep it in the garage for most of the time. apparently, she liked driving the odyssey more than the accord. the accord has mostly seen short blasts around the city for the 5 years we've had her.

now....i just have to upload some pics of a car that really needs a good thorough bath

Last edited:
Back