strut mounts

uhkord98

Reaction score
ok so now im on my third set of strut mounts on my accord. i was wondering if anyone makes poly urethane mounts. the part im talking about is the little rubber piece that goes on top and on the bottom of the top of the strut.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could always try the urethane sets made for the 5thgens, they cant be that different.

uhkord98

Reaction score
yep oem. two days after i put my new struts on my car, the driver side one gave out and let my strut hit the hood. so then i got all brand new ones, and now the fronts were worn down pretty good, little rubber chunks coming off. im hoping these that i have on now will last a long time.

klee

Reaction score
uhkord98 said:
yep oem. two days after i put my new struts on my car, the driver side one gave out and let my strut hit the hood. so then i got all brand new ones, and now the fronts were worn down pretty good, little rubber chunks coming off. im hoping these that i have on now will last a long time.

Wow! I personally have never seen or heard of that. I'm sorry you have to go through that because it's a pain in the butt just to change those out.

uhkord98

Reaction score
ehh the top ones are easy, they just pop in and out. the bottom ones you have to take the strut out. i just wish i could find poly urethane ones.

Back