newbie from pa

$k@r!0

Reaction score
hello all my name is justin and I'm "new" well new to this site I'm on v6p.net under the same name ($k@r!0). I drive a 00' nighthawk black pearl av6 sedan with minor mods that include:

-almost complete red led interior conversion (still need to do cc and clock)
-window tint (20% driver and front passenger, 5% rear passengers, and 35% rear window, yeah I know I should have gone darker for the rear)
-seat covers (since I got the ex-v6, I got leather stock but decided to get two-tone black and gray "leather" or vinyl covers; everyone thinks it looks stock and I love it, hasn't faded from the sun and I owned the car since nov 06)
-radar detector (not really a "mod" but an accessory lol its a hardwired bel v940 in case anyone is interested)
-black led tail lights by depo (i still need to put these on my car, just don't got the time yet with school and work)

nexTOme

Reaction score
welcome to the 6GA.

you will easily find above 3 + myself = whore of the 6GA.
but most importantly, you will notice DSA, aka royana is the biggest whore of all.....

:hide:

$k@r!0

Reaction score
lol thank you all for the warm welcomes and regarding my name its the "symbolic" (made of symbols) version of my nickname skario, which in turn was/is a bastardization of my real last name haha but it stuck since high school and I kept/adorn it

$k@r!0

Reaction score
oh and dinzdale I recognize your name and car from v6p

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome to the 6GA.

you will easily find above 3 + myself = whore of the 6GA.
but most importantly, you will notice DSA, aka royana is the biggest whore of all.....

:hide:

jae has been whoring it up overtime lately :coffee: :darryl:

welcome bro.. very friendly ppl here :beer:

Back