02 Coupe Fogs

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
Ive been lookin for the OEM Fogs for 02 coupe!...cant find em newhere, except at the dealership. i refuse to pay $300-400 for em. ive looked on ebay and still nuthin...i guess my only choice is to go thru the dealrship huh?

Neight

Reaction score
just gotta be an ebay geek and check everyday! that is how I got my OEM foglamps and 99 folding mirrors. I had to wait almost a year for those parts! haha good luck with the hunting, that is half the fun.

ryon527

Reaction score
i'm thinking of going the cheap route and getting some oval fog lights and cutting a stock grille up and using a piece of painted plexi. I just want to use polarg m6 bulbs which are the size of the trunk light bulb but they're a lot brighter. I don't really expect to get a lot of useful light from these its more of an appearance type thing. I'll have my tsx retrofit in soon anyways.

klee

Reaction score

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
EliteStyles6th said:
Ive been lookin for the OEM Fogs for 02 coupe!...cant find em newhere, except at the dealership. i refuse to pay $300-400 for em. ive looked on ebay and still nuthin...i guess my only choice is to go thru the dealrship huh?

k67p67 had some for sale. PM him and ask him if he's sold them yet.

Bxflyist6thgen

Reaction score
Got my 02 coupe fogs off a good friend of mine about 2 days ago for a total of 40 bucks he put a bodykit on and didnt want 2 use em again to bad his bumper was so ****ed up

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I'm just going to buy some ebay 7th gen lights and cut up the stock honey comb peice. Then just fiberglass it. I think thats the best way to do it cost effectively and still have it look stock.

Back