skunk2 vs tenzo r racing springs

squeeks

Reaction score
Yea im making the order for my springs ive found skunk2's the cheapest online at 175-180 but I went to streetstyler.com and found tenzo r racings for 95 so the shipping shouldnt be that much. Which set should I throw onto the 6 gen?

acrod99

Reaction score
if its between those, skunk2 cause i love the company. but are you doing sleeve-over coil-overs or drop springs?

klee

Reaction score
squeeks said:
Yea im making the order for my springs ive found skunk2's the cheapest online at 175-180 but I went to streetstyler.com and found tenzo r racings for 95 so the shipping shouldnt be that much. Which set should I throw onto the 6 gen?

I have never tried Tenzo R springs but I am currently on Skunk2 coilovers. A bit stiff for street driving but if you desire decent handling it's a respectable trade off.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
skunk2 are pretty stiff for my taste.... i have no ***, so i need all the cushion i can get :p i like eibach and teins

klee

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
skunk2 are pretty stiff for my taste.... i have no ***, so i need all the cushion i can get :p i like eibach and teins
^^^^^ HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA that's pretty funny.

acrod99

Reaction score
i dont have much meat either, thats why i love my sparcos-designed to absorb impact!

da mayor

Reaction score
i had tenzo rims and quality sucked -- one small pothole and it had a huge bend.

i have neuspeed springs and love them but i'm selling them if you're interested b/c i'm going to coilovers -- i want a lower drop. PM me if you want them

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
coilovers you can adjust height.........springs you just have that drop and thats it. struts and shocks are the same exact thing. i myself, have changed my mind from the skunk2's, but only cuz of pricing, not cuz of the hardness or w/e. im going with megan racing coilovers now, which have 400f and 350r spring rates, which is about the same as the skunks, BUT a lot cheeper:D

kapao818

Reaction score
if you are not going to autoX or road race i would suggest you to look on forums/ebay for some lowering springs like eibach, neuspeed, or h&r. if you get the skunk2 springs/coilovers without good shocks, the shocks won't be able to take the stiffness of the springs for that long and the shocks will blow.

Back