Hi! Newbie

truonghthe

Reaction score
Hi I recently just found this forum out through youtube, ok here are some thing about my self, I am 19 years old, living in the NE corner, driving an 99 Acccord EX-V6 (stock for now) so I am looking to do some mod to my accord when the spring hit. So any suggestion are welcome, my previous car was a 92 Acura Legend LS 5spd got total out by a stupid drunk driver. I will post pic later because now I have to go to school, so that all about me now.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
welcome...what part of NE?? Maine?
this should be in the "introduce yourself" section

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Welcome man, let us know where you're from. I'm from NH myself...

You'll find people here really helpful and nice. Enjoy! And post up pics and what you would like to do with the car sometime! :thumbsup:

truonghthe

Reaction score
I am living in CT. And here are those pic, well its has been awhile since I just got the car back in Sep, here are the history of the car. I am second owner of the car and I still got the window sticker price go with the car and all the maitaince paper work. TQ converter got rebuild at 72k miles in 04 it also involve in an accident but light damage. Here are my pic I hope you all enjoy.

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

[/IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/truonghthe/IMG_1078.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_1079.jpg

And this is my bro summer toy well I ride it some time too, but most of the time his 600CC is good enough for me lol.

IMG_0986.jpg

Back