Help Me!

cg2_mang

Reaction score
hey guys i see that there are some of you guys that are into Photography and i was wondering since im new to this i want to learn about the basic concept and what cameras are good i was reading up on some cameras and this camera was posted for a good starter one http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0007QKN22?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=dealtime-ce-feed-20&linkCode=asn

but yeah what do you guys think do you guys think that would be a good camera for me to start out with or what thanks for any input you guys give i would really like to learn about photography

ktz_04

Reaction score
instead of getting nikon d40/x
jas get a used d50 or d70/s

The D40/D40X does not have the AF screw to autofocus many of Nikon's lenses. This means that most of the lenses that you may want to buy will be manual focus simply because the D40/D40X does not have the AF screw. Other than that the D40 is a great camera.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Canon is about to release a Digital Rebel XSi....and Nikon is coming out with the D60...both would be awesome starter cameras...12mp...image stabilized lens...big LCD etc etc...

cg2_mang

Reaction score
haha whoa thanks for the imput umm how much are you guys selling your cameras for you can pm me with a price and let me know thanks

Back