wat up..

NY STYLE

Reaction score
hello all, I'm new to this forum. I have an 2k v6 coupe. with mostly body mods, but slowly getting under the hood done. check it out, My Cardomain i'm from NY, currently live in Germany and dont drive my girl much, unfortunately, because of the crappy roads here... hopefully questions will get answered, even thou I'm not for Cali, like other forums...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
welcome man.

wow, you've put a lot of work into your car, and there's some things i haven't seen done on any other 6th gen. you got an interesting car, and i can appreciate it even if its not really my style.

Hope you like these forums as much as I do :thumbsup:

6genaccord

Reaction score
welcome man.

i know someone stationed in germany too from NY maybe you guys know each other... probably not

lwlba

Reaction score
i've seen ur car somewhere before... can't recall where tho.

and no. not in person. seen it online somewhere

NY STYLE

Reaction score
thanks for the props.... yes I'm stationed in Germany, NW on the Dutch border... when I first started the car was looks were more important....but as i get older things change... FIrst things first when I get back to the US the gas door will be back where it belongs...

i've seen ur car somewhere before... can't recall where tho.

and no. not in person. seen it online somewhere
I was in GA before comming here and did a ton of showing, any of those shows site, maybe..

Props for the work done. The links in your signature aren't working for me.

AND lastly the link are fixed...

Back