6GA Hats?

6genaccord

Reaction score
One of my other buddies on a site did hats. I know we've been debating and trying to organize t-shirts and that hasn't been too successful but I was interested in trying this route. I'm posting to see if other guys would seriously be interested I would take care of all the research and distribution if we all decide we want to do it. Also, the most you'd pay for the style of hat you'd like so I can figure out what feasible options are for the amount (It's likely we won't have a 'bulk' order and the less you order obviously the cheaper it gets)

Reasons being. You can only wear a shirt so many times in a week and I know I'd want to sport/support the forum and I think a hat would be more practical for me.

I design clothes and can see if anyone in my network has some good screen printing/embroidering prices. I'll post a price list and possibilities (i.e. embroidery vs screen print, flexfit, trucker or fitted etc)

Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested.

Thinking of keeping the design simple to like some sort of "6GA" on the front and 6thgenaccord.com on the back. Or like a "simple, clean, performance" tag somewhere.

I dunno.

So many possibilities.

Thanks for your opinions guys

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
flexfit or fitted ftw

id be down...i could wear it instead of my guinness hat when wearing beer-related things isnt good :lawl:

LoveLee

Reaction score
i would soo wear a trucker hat (to meets only!!) lol. price doesnt matter.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
wooot 6GA hats....

where are the coupe shirts btw? :hide:

maybe we should make 6GA lanyards or key chain things.

Back