West Coast

lmanluis123

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im a new member to this sight. im from so. califas, i live in victorville at the moment but im originally from whittier so i go down there alot. ive had my accord for two years now on Febuary 8th. i was really into my car but alot of people started to put me down because i race with an auto :( but it still spanks a few turbos out there :p. anyways after those people told me its not worth it in an auto i started to give up on my car i hadnt washed it for like 3 months i just totally gave up on it. after seeing that i can do alot to my car and seeing so many 6th gen accord enthusiests i am now more in love with my car then before. So thanks guys for being on this forum it really helped me reallize the reason i got my accord in the 1st place... the potential it has.

anyway i have a 2000 accord V6 EX mods i did before i gave up on it are a short ram intake, black houseing jdm headlights, type R grill, Mugen Lip kit (broke it last week tho), 2.5 inch drop, 17 inch TIGs, Front strut bar, 2.5 custom catback exhaust, 350z muffler tips, smoked tail lights, 6000K low beam and 3000K hi beams HID kit, Type R rear spoiler, Alipine head unit pushing a 15 inch memphis with almani 1100 watt amp.

if u wanna check out my car you can check out my myspace at www.myspace.com/lmanluis

well like i said im not more on love with my car then before so as far as for upcoming mods i just bought a full turbo kit on sat, dropping tokico coil overs, magnaflow catback, carbon fiber hood and trunk, racing seats, dropping a 6 speed from a cl-s maybe even a tl-s, rotors, body kit, and new paint job and after taht probably just build on the engine.

nexTOme

Reaction score
dude.....i freakin used to live in victorville till like 3 weeks ago....

what the freak? why couldnt you join earlier? you.....:bash:

hahaha where in victorville are you? i still need to go get rest of my stuff from my old house.....6GA meet at victorville...:rock: hahaha

welcome bro....and welcome to so-cal soldiers! :D
come and hang out with us on march 21st(? i think)....

lmanluis123

Reaction score
i live right here in Luna Rd dawg we might have met at the car meet by lowes hardware store maybe just maybe.

hendizzlez

Reaction score
so-cal soldiers, jae? :slap: its "so-cal krew".. and the bbq is on march 22nd :slap:

lol welcome brotha! :beer: i see you have A LOT of plans for your baby. just like you, i lost interest in modding my auto sedan until i found this site... haha ever since, i've been dumping money into it like dumping trash into a trashcan :hihi: and i don't even regret it. i love it, like i love this site and the big fam here :thumbsup: enjoy your stay, dude

nexTOme

Reaction score
i live right here in Luna Rd dawg we might have met at the car meet by lowes hardware store maybe just maybe.

luna and where?

i used to live right off of el evado and gravilla....and no i havent been to n e car meet at victorville....only car meet i went to was 6GA meet....:D

lmanluis123

Reaction score
Lund Rd and Highway 395 ya my next door neigboer has a 7th gen 5 speed 4 door and he rolls with ICONZ from LA

Last edited:
Back