VAFC or VAFC II

angelplus

Reaction score
Like the title says, what will work and the advantages over the other for anyone who doesn't know, such as me. I've looked up some things but Summit Racing only has the VAFC and thats where i'd get it unless I go ebay style :cool:

Thanks once again for your comments.

angelplus

Reaction score
Also, I heard that this guy was making a harness for our cars or something. It was said about a few months ago, but I still dont see it.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I heard that it doesn't really make that much of a difference on 6th gen Accords. I could be wrong though.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Boomslang harness - I wouldnt suggest the VAFC since our vtec doesnt work in the same way as the DOHC.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i'm curious to know what type of mods or engine do you have that you would consider getting a VAFC. mind sharing?

angelplus

Reaction score
Nitrous, CAI, vtec controller (****ty one), throttle body spacer, **** like that, and of course other minor **** but basically i anna be able to control the A/F control under nitrous ect... new mods commin soon are header, and exhaust including exterior stuff that you guys will see..... no one here besides blkcurrentaccord have seen my car, so it'll be a surprise to everyone.

and by the way, boomslang doesn't make a harness for our cars, just for v6 (so it says on their website)

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
angelplus said:
Nitrous, CAI, vtec controller (****ty one), throttle body spacer, **** like that, and of course other minor **** but basically i anna be able to control the A/F control under nitrous ect... new mods commin soon are header, and exhaust including exterior stuff that you guys will see..... no one here besides blkcurrentaccord have seen my car, so it'll be a surprise to everyone.

and by the way, boomslang doesn't make a harness for our cars, just for v6 (so it says on their website)

Get the exhaust/header before you get the VAFC cuz your airflow will change with the new mods and you'll just have to retune again. Consider boring out your throttle body as well and having it port matched.

Funny - I used a boomslang harness to hook up my SAFC? I bought it straight from their site.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
does the VAFC have an RPM meter? driving an automatic, the RPM meter is kind of wack and decides to "REALLY" work whenever it wants. for ****s and giggles, is there something like that on a VAFC. and no i'm not going to buy the VAFC for an RPM meter, just general curiousity.

angelplus

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Funny - I used a boomslang harness to hook up my SAFC? I bought it straight from their site.

well i looked, and i saw v6, so maybe its just for your SAFC then?

But anyways. yeah, Imma get an exhaust and stuff... so after, i can do all that ;)

Blk - i had trouble sending PM's to you for some reason. but im still interested.

Back