Hin Boston

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
any1 attending Hot Import Nights in Boston on April 26-2008?? I might be in the show or might not still thinking about it, got some new mods on the kar...plus i usually gett in for free but i dont kno if i can dis year :thinking:...last year got like 15 ppl in for free, my friend sister is usually a model there don't kno if she doing it dis year, but imma try to see if some of her little import model friends could get me in and whoever else wit me in (not guranteeing it dis year). but anyways it would be pretty kool to some a couple of 6gens out there

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I would love to go have a few team members showing but it's a bit far and the roads suck so I don't think I will go.

CHID0

Reaction score
Imma go this year, like every year. even though I kinda grew out of the typical HIN style of cars i can respect em, I mostly go to see the locals though.

I'll definitely be at HIN Boston....

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
chido tell me when you go so i can park next to your car

REP The 6th GENS

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
hey theres a couple more cars shows in New England coming up this year besides HIN..if u guys dont know about them i'll post them up.... us 6th gens can all roll up to these shows together and represent! hit me up or the forum if u down to attend shows!

Back