V.R.S. Exhaust / Miami Mufflers (So. Fla. Shop)

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Price paid - 380.00 quote
Purchased from -Miguel
Rating - 10/10
Comments - I searched online at local forums for a good custom exhaust shop. Everyone pointed me in the direction of Miami Mufflers now V.R.S. Exhaust. The guy everyone recommended was Miguel. I gave him a call, told him what my problem was (that I got a ticket for having a canister on stock pipes) and told him what I was looking for. He threw me some suggestions and a price, and told me if I wanted it to be cheaper what alternative route I could go. What made Miguel's shop different than other shops? They do Mandrel bends.
Next day, I went to the shop. Met Miguel in person. He set me up immediately. His shop amazed me. One bay had an M5, another AMG V12, another old school Chargr R/T. Immediately he sent me into a bay with one of his guys. Then Miguel met up with me and his tech and I told them I wanted something stock looking but would flow well for an exhaust system. Told him about my ticket and he told me what I needed. Oval muffler that was free-flowing, and a nice tip to look stock but give it that sport look. He also suggested the largest resonator possible for 2.25 pipes to give it that nice growl but low-key growl. He understood exactly.
Took his guy 1 hour more or less to complete the job. Let me tell you, I saw each weld the guy did. Everything was done free-hand and by the eye. You could not tell these welds were freehand. They were almost better than some of the welds I've seen or as good as the welds from big name MIG welded exhausts.
The results: My exhaust looks stock as balls. It looks to have a 3 inch stainless steel tip. You could not tell it was modified. But turn the car on, and you hear it pur. It has one of the nicest, deepest tones I have heard for a 4 Cylinder. Comparable to those Higher Output imports.

I definitely recommend anyone in South Florida region to check out Miguel and his crew. You will not be disappointed.

kconn

Reaction score
post up some video man id like to see this considering im only about 3 hours out from ft. lauderdale ;)

nexTOme

Reaction score
i wanna re-do my piping.....:sad:

but then again, with that kind of money, i should just sell my current setup and buy brand name exhaust....

nexTOme

Reaction score
yeah, pictures would be nice....its not like im gonnn go there and get my piping done....but yeah.....:D

Back