New guy!!

00Silvy

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals,

I've been trollin for a few days, some real nice accords, im pretty impressed, thought there would be alot more "rice".
2morrow I will be picking up my 2000 Accord v6 coupe loaded leather spoiler etc. 70k miles for $8k.
Pretty excited for a good looking car with good gas mileage then I can take care of.
I don't plan on doing much besides tint (buddy owns a shop) and changing the headlights. Of course I say this only now...
I've been a domestic guy my mostly whole life (Dad is a vette guy) so I'm ready for the change at 23 years old.
Anyways looking forward to learning more and being apart of the 6th gen community. Im also a member on HAF.
I'll post pics of my ride 2morrow, but here are the previous cars I've owned.

1994 300zx built (MONEY PIT)

1990 ZR1 Corvette bought with 17,800 miles sold with 32k miles

Got rid of it about 8 months ago to move out of parents house, still for sale here, more pics..
http://www.stasekchevrolet.com/inve...IL0042.1/230102&d=Chevrolet&m=Corvette&y=1990
I just sold my truck for 9k.

As you can tell I'm pretty excited. I originally wanted a black 02 coupe loaded with 64k miles, but it was $4,000 more!
Again I'll post pics 2morrow or tuesday as soon as I get it!
Thanks!

Griff

00Silvy

Reaction score
Thanks guys, hopefully 2morrow I get the car, worse case tuesday!

Did I get a decent price for the car?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
welcome man! the price seems pretty reasonable, i'm not great with that stuff tho.

10 bucks says you'll wanna do some other mod besides tint and headlights. And by headlights, I hope you mean blackhousing, which you should do yourself, no need to buy new lights. :thumbsup:

00Silvy

Reaction score
I have no idea what kind of lights to get, I know i've seen a few I liked but I can't find a website or pictures of the lights on a coupe.... any help much appreciated!

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
haha...welcome to the site....if u need some info about headlights...go to the DIY forum and search headlights...im pretty sure you'll get some inspiration afterwards :thumbsup:

Back