Official 6ga So-cal Barbecue, Saturday 3/22

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Saturday March 22nd 2PM-5PM
Frank G. Bonelli Park

DSC00510.jpg

Here it is...the offical thread...Frank G. Bonelli Park in the city of San Dimas...right next to Raging Waters...All and Everyone is welcome to attend..Accord or no Accord...

Rules
Please obey all speed and traffic laws...once you enter the park the speed limit is 15mph....so please be careful
No burnouts, No donuts, no revving, no extremely loud music

Lets try to make this fun and safe for everyone...I will be providing hot-dogs and burgers and some of the other members have chosen to pitch in and bring some stuff as well.....THIS IS NOT MANDATORY Please no alcohol or drugs.

There is a vehicle entry fee...it should be about $5 per car..but dont quote me...I will be heading out around 12:30 from my house so if anyone would like to caravan or tag along and help me set-up you're more than welcome to meet me at my pad ahead of time.

Directions These will lead you straight to where the picnic area is

714 OC Area
You will need to hop on either the 22 or 91 freeway to the 57 towards Pomona..Proceed to the 10 East towards San Bernardino and Exit Fairplex Drive and make a Left. Proceed up the road until u reach a dead end and make another Left...on Fairplex drive you will make a Right and on Puddingstone another Left...This road will take you up towards the park and once you see Entrance Gate 1 Make a left and just proceed until you see one of our cars or give us a ring on our cell phones

626/213 LA Area

You will need to gain access to the 10 East Towards San Bernardinoand Exit Fairplex Drive and make a Left. Proceed up the road until u reach a dead end and make another Left...on Fairplex drive you will make a Right and on Puddingstone another Left...This road will take you up towards the park and once you see Entrance Gate 1 Make a left and just proceed until you see one of our cars or give us a ring on our cell phones

San Diego or Riverside
You guys will have to gain access to the 15 Towards Barstow then hop 10 West towards Los Angeles. Exit Fairplex Drive and Make a Right. Proceed up the road until u reach a dead end and make another Left...on Fairplex drive you will make a Right and on Puddingstone another Left. This road will take you up towards the park and once you see Entrance Gate 1 Make a left and just proceed until you see one of our cars or give us a ring on our cell phones

Any questions of concerns give me a call that day 909-456-0225 the names Choi...

If i missed anything plz let me know

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
just a reminder choi, regarding direction coming from riverside/SD......
it is RIGHT, not left after exit off of fairplex.....

lwlba

Reaction score
got an actual address and number? hah atoo lazy to look up

nexTOme

Reaction score
wen, dont get lost by following the riverside direction and endup calling us from chino hills :lawl:

better look it up now :darryl:

lwlba

Reaction score
:lawl: i was hoping to get an addy and street number so i can put it in my navi and follow that.

if anything i'll make sure ur the first one i'll call jae :D

nexTOme

Reaction score
hey i have to go to riverside that morning to get alignment...wanna roll together? :D

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i called up mah non-car friends and they're going :rock: there's abt 12 of them :rock:

Back