Sort of a reintroduction

Inkyturbo

Reaction score
My name is Josh. It's been awhile since I've posted, and I haven't posted much. I've decided to be more active in the forums so I figured I'd reintroduce myself. I have an 02 sedan with a manual transmission that I am looking at upgrading soon. First thing first, I need to get some sand damage fixed:eusa_wall:, then I am looking at lowering the car about 1.5 in. on a stiffer suspension and getting some 17" wheels, then going from there.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
whoa...it's another member from the batcaves of victorville...you must know the WingedKnight of 6GA Jae

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
wow! all victorville-er must unite :rock:......well, that includes ex-victorviller too....:p

welcome bro! come to bbq, lets see some new faces :D

nexTOme

Reaction score
ninja krew!!!

dude i drove all the way out to cal-poly pomona just to meet up with krew back in the day when i used to live @ victorville.....

come down :D

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
ninjas.jpg

U kno u wanna hang out wit us :henry:

Inkyturbo

Reaction score
Nice!

Unfortunately I got called into work (I'm on call) I'll have to meet up next time, and hopefully I'll have my s*** together by then.

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
Nice!

Unfortunately I got called into work (I'm on call) I'll have to meet up next time, and hopefully I'll have my s*** togther by then.

awesome......:rock:

looking forward to see you soon man :D

Back