Finally...

Booster

Reaction score
So I finally decided to post a thread. My name is Nito and I've been a member for about 2 weeks. Once I knew I was getting a 00 Accord EX-V6, I decided to learn all about it. I just got it about a week ago. Only 75k on it.

I'm planning on moding it, but not to much. So far I want to tint the car, maybe a low profile body kit, and defitnetly some new rims.

I know this site will help me a lot, all I got to do is search, and not be afraid to ask. Are there any other good Accord forums worth joining?

Here's a few pics of the my new Accord:

img8979editru7.jpg

img8980editbt2.jpg

img8995ib3.jpg

Last edited:

truonghthe

Reaction score
Hornestly so far this is the best forum I ever been. You might also want to join V6performace.net where they take stuff at higher level. Nice car lol btw don't kill that accord with a ugly body kit just buy lips and put on them, any engine mod planed? I already got some of the stuff in the mail today lol.

white beauty

Reaction score
welcome man, yeah stay away from the body kit, stick with a subtle lip kit, you will be alot happier in the end. and good luck with just modding the accord a little, a little turns into alot really quick lol

slow f23

Reaction score
triple post?! and we thought nito was a newb :eek:

and anyways, welcome bro. keep it subtle, clean, and not too flashy ;)

IcyAccord

Reaction score
gl. don't let the tranny bog you down from what you want to do with the car. Most people move on because of the tranny. :sad:

Booster

Reaction score
Thanks for all the love guys. I'm defitnetly not a big body kit liker, lips is what I orginally should have said. Engine mods will probably be in the future, find out which ones are the best through the forums.
welcome man, yeah stay away from the body kit, stick with a subtle lip kit, you will be alot happier in the end. and good luck with just modding the accord a little, a little turns into alot really quick lol
You're right, most likely will happen to me, just want to make my car better and better each mod.
Lil Rhody
finally someone from RI

Welcome noooblet
Yea, gotta to rep the smallest state. Not alot of us out here on the boards.
gl. don't let the tranny bog you down from what you want to do with the car. Most people move on because of the tranny.
Hopefully my tranny doesn't go on me. That would suck.

Last edited:
Back