Joining the club... (56k Killer)

hcoupe02

Reaction score
Hey. Name goes by Josh or you can just call me Bushido lol. Reasons why because everyone knows me on Xbox Live. Anyway, I drive a black '02 Accord EX V6 Coupe which I admire so much. I heard about you guys from V6P.NET which I'm usually there. Bought this car like 1yr 1/2 and bought it with 50k on it. Blew my first tranny and rebuild it from top to bottom. Gone through so much parts and trying many things. I got a couple of pictures to show you the present accord of mine.

img1581qp8.jpg
img1591ue4.jpg

img1588oj7.jpg
img1586zc7.jpg

img1582sj3.jpg

Current Mods:
Inject Short Ram Intake
Buddy Club Voltage Stabilizer
UR Sc Pulley
Single Cat-Back Exhaust
Tein SS Coilover Set (set to full stiff and slammed)
Enkei's FN-18 rims, 18x7.5(front), 18x8.0(rear), +42 Offset on both
Kumho SPT's 225/40/18 Tires
Driver & Passenger Tint set to 15% and Rear windows set to 0%
9006 HID Lights 8k

ICE:
2 12" Pioneer Competition Series TS-W307D4 1200w Subs w/ mono amp
Mid's and Hi's Pioneer Components w/ Alpine Amp
Pioneer DEH-P4901B Premier Headunit w/ iPod Adapter

In the works:
Apexi N1 Muffler
Comptech Headers
Cusco Strut bar w/ Cusco Lower Tie bar
6spd Swap
CL-S Camshafts
CF Shaved Trunk & CF OEM Hood

nexTOme

Reaction score
welcome! looks nice, but slam it more :hihi:

hcoupe02

Reaction score
welcome! looks nice, but slam it more :hihi:

It is lol. All notches. I might need to remove a perch from it and have it set to one seat or buy a lip kit so it can look slammed lol.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the 6th Gen loving lol.

j_man_honda

Reaction score
Looks like that bad boy needs a wash and wax:whip_001:... Looks nice but i would never be brave enough to set those coilovers on full stiffness:jealousbow:

white beauty

Reaction score
nice man, the rims really aren't my style but they look good, nice to see another guy from Miami on here, what part?

hcoupe02

Reaction score
Looks like that bad boy needs a wash and wax:whip_001:... Looks nice but i would never be brave enough to set those coilovers on full stiffness:jealousbow:

Come over and help me wash and wax lol. I usually wash and wax once a week or sometimes every 2 weeks. Yeah man stiff is straight G. No lie. Feels amazing. Except if you hit a big pothole which I almost did lol.

nice man, the rims really aren't my style but they look good, nice to see another guy from Miami on here, what part?

Liberty City. Welcome to the hood lol. We should hangout sometime man. No homo lol. Yeah I'm buying new rims soon. Maybe some Gram Light T57-RC or Axis.

Back