Weekly Norcal 6genaccord meets anyone?

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
What up all you Norcal 6thgens. I was thinking that maybe we can have a weekly get together and just chill or so. Maybe we can work on our cars or problems? haha. I was thinking maybe we can meet at In & Out near Oakridge Mall or something? Anyone have an ideas or places to meet at?

david5788

Reaction score
haha its keyed and been kicked on the driver side quarter panel. haters out there you know. they got there just desserts.

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
damn that sucks. People at De Anza f'ing dink you and don't do sh*t. Parking there is compact... You try waxing the keyed part out?

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
sounds good starting a meet since spring break is coming up and I have nothing else better to do. Just gonna install my rear camber kit this week when it comes in a couple of days and then get my alignment. And I still can't figure out why my front suspension rubs on the curving area that is holding up the front control arm.

Last edited:

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
sounds good starting a meet since spring break is coming up and I have nothing else better to do. Just gonna install my rear camber kit this week when it comes in a couple of days and then get my alignment. And I still can't figure out why my front suspension rubs on the curving area that is holding up the front control arm.

What kind of cambers did you get? Mine is rubbing to I believe. Does it make a clunk sound? Like metal on metal? My friend said that its cause you drop your car too low, therefore it makes that sound.

Where are you in the bay area?

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
yea clunk click I know it rubs cause I took it apart and see gouches on the springs. When I back up while turning the wheel on flat grounds it squeaks like heck. Yea but im not dumped like you guys though, maybe 10 more notches from the bottom. I bought ingalls rear camber kits. I live up in the hayward area, don't remember me? I was one of the late person coming at 8pm at the meet last month at D&B with the silver accord sedan.

david5788

Reaction score
damn that sucks. People at De Anza f'ing dink you and don't do sh*t. Parking there is compact... You try waxing the keyed part out?

haha i am at my limit with my accord and not even goin to considering touching the dents. im actually saving up to paint it now. white with black roof, hood, and trunk with mugen lip black too. this will all be some cheap a$$ maaco paint or something like that. but anything better than key marks and dents. soon after i paint my car is going up for sale!

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
yea clunk click I know it rubs cause I took it apart and see gouches on the springs. When I back up while turning the wheel on flat grounds it squeaks like heck. Yea but im not dumped like you guys though, maybe 10 more notches from the bottom. I bought ingalls rear camber kits. I live up in the hayward area, don't remember me? I was one of the late person coming at 8pm at the meet last month at D&B with the silver accord sedan.

Oh yeah.... hahaha. I remember.

Back