Compustar

angelplus

Reaction score
Hey guys, my car is going in to get a full compustarsecurity/ remote start conversion. 2 way LCD pager ect(2W900FM-AS) all the goodies... $550 installed.

Now my question is, I know my buddy has the whole system... does anyone here have Computstar in their cars? If so let me know, or if you have any other remotestar/security system, let me know your experiences pros and cons and all that good stuff

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Sorry, I've never heard of compustar. I had a Viper alarm/remote start in my truck, and I enjoyed it. I use my factory alarm/keyless now.

angelplus

Reaction score
I see... well I think I'll enjoy mine also. Just another fun instrument in the car

NINaudio

Reaction score
I have a clifford alarm with the two way pager/remote start/remote windows. I love it. I've always had aftermarket alarms in my cars. Each new car gets an alarm that does more than the last one too. :) I almost had them set up my moonroof to be controlled by the alarm too, but decided that might have been a bit too much. :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i just got my viper 5000 installed. alarm cost me $200 and the install was $100. it gets the job done. ive been told to get a compustar, i hear theyre pretty good. good luck with it.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Compustar are some of the best alarms you can buy. I have a Viper 791xv and it does everything I could ever want, I need to add proximity though.

angelplus

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Compustar are some of the best alarms you can buy. I have a Viper 791xv and it does everything I could ever want, I need to add proximity though.

Haha, yeah, I need to decide what to put as the auxilary settings becuase it has two out puts, and Im thinking, maybe windows down, and still need an idea about the other one.

Back