Greddy DT

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Price paid - 100+shipping
Purchased from - Greddy Tuner Store Outlet
Rating - 9/10

I think im gonna be the first to review the Greddy DT but thats cool... all i must say is I LOVE THE GREDDY DT!!! it looks great under my car... it pulled in close to my bumper so all u see from the back is the end of the two tips with the big GREDDY STAMP on it... every1 i showed loves it and wants one but i told them it was discontinued.

It does its job performance wise and i tell u, this muffler wen i first started the car was quiet... When i drive... more engine resonance than muffler resonance... thats how quiet it is.... The only reason y i didnt give it a solid 10 is because its too quiet... I thought i was gonna get a deep throaty sound and all i get is a soft *** purr... even on 2.25 piping... I am gonna get a High flow cat soon. It looks good... performs good... the small tip 2 cap makes it slightly louder but not even by enough. But all in all... it looks great on my car, sounds nice when noticable at high rpms but i have an auto... it only gets high wen i floor it

I like it... I will post pics as soon as i get that camera from my friend but I think alot of people missed out on a great exhaust

nyknick1015

Reaction score
tail2a.jpg

taila.jpg

PICS R UP GUYS!!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I feel like the pic accents it differently then i see it in real life... like i was tryin 2 capture a pic how i see it my self but it was kinda hard but here it is... every1 tells me it flows well with everything on my car but wen i seethe pic... its like... ehh.. as for sound.... im gonna give it till the end of the week 2 break in the muffler a bit more cuz after driving a bit 2day, i can hear it a bit more than before wen i first put it on so im gonna get the sound clip soon...

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
on ebay yea but check out other sites... they have a couple floating around... yea it looks wierd but i like the way it sits with my car, you dont notice the body of the muffer if you dont really get under the car

Back