Mugen Lip NEEDED

wg2k7

Reaction score
I need to buy a mugen front lip for my 99 accord coupe. Im hoping there is one I can buy with little to no modification needed, asap. my body shop screwed me over and they offered to repaint my front bumper because of some scratches. i need to get a lip on there before they do that to take advantage of the free paint. anyone with one for sale, or knowing where i can get one please tell me. thanks

wg2k7

Reaction score
cheap site, but shipping kills. shipping is only 10 dollars cheaper than the lip. thanks though, but i found somewhere else. your on superhonda also arent you, i remember all your diy's

retroshark

Reaction score
im no longer on superhonda. im on tuner-junction.com now. superhonda is dead thanks to some coprorate bastards :)

wg2k7

Reaction score
i do too, and i wanted an 01-02 front bumper to mount it on but im a little low on money, but if i ever do get a new bumper i will definatly put it on. your car looks nice in the sig, thats what wanna do to my car, i wanna paint it black and put the blacked out headlights

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
HondaGus said:
i love that lip on 01 -02 accord coupes!
youre just biased. hahaha j/p dude. if i do add any body pieces, itd be the mugen lip cause it looks like it was meant to be there from the factory.

Back