new section

wg2k7

Reaction score
I think we need a section of the forum devoted to problems...for example:
mechanical problems
electrical problems
or really any problem we encounter because chances are another 6gen accord owner has had it and might know the fix. i think it would help, and i have a few problems and a few answers to post up

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i think thats what the accord tech section is for.

"Anything tech-related that doesn't necessarily fit in the other forums. CEL Codes, torque specs, etc all go in here"

or if you had a question abouotsomething inside your car, just ask it in the Detailing, Paint, Interior, Show mods section. i dont think we should really have a section just for questions, cuz thats usually not how things go.

wg2k7

Reaction score
well i think itd make it alot easier for people to find out what their problem is if it was all in one section, other sites have it that way and ive always found it useful. just a suggestion

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
what if it was like a "stickified" section with just the questions and answers with comments like "NIOCE!" or "DAS DA SYHT SON!" left out? like a FAQ/FIXES section so people dont have to look though 6 pages of conversation to find that answer to "how to reset the check engine light?" idk if the mods want more sections though. or, what if it was a diy section for fixes? like "how do remove my tailights???" complete with pics and descriptions, without commentary unless beneficial? haha, maybe im asking too much:eek:

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah, for future reference. If some noob comes on, or even if someone wants to do something, and have no idea how to do it. Make a section just for FAQs, and tips and tricks to fix small problems and all that good stuff... ver good idea.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
sorry, moving some stuff around in the forums and just came across this thread

i don't see any need for a new section like this, if someone has a problem that's what the current sections are for, like sketch pointed out. There becomes a point where having too many sections becomes clustered and confusing and not helpful, imo

Back