Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I chose the 2 cheapest options from Page 7 of the meet thread.

-Micro-brewery tour + tasting. Every Saturday (day of the meet) @ 2pm. Free if we go @ 2pm, otherwise they do private tours for $100 for a group up to 30 people. Private tour would be anywhere from $3-5 per person. This is in Harrisburg.

-Harrisburg Senators Baseball game. Game on the 3rd starts @ 6:05pm. $16 each which would snag everyone a souvenir t-shirt as well.

- http://www.senatorsbaseball.com/group_outings.html

Customized T-Shirt Pack!

* A Reserved Seat Ticket
* Plus a customized Senators T-shirt

Only $16.00 per Person
(Minimum of 25 People)

We have over 30 people saying they're gonna show for the meet. I'm all for group rates so let's decide on something.

Personally....baseball game with customized t-shirts and our name on the scoreboard would be pretty sweet. Something to remember the meet by.

Last edited:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Not a big fan of either, but of the two, I'd rather go to the baseball game. I think baseball is boring but who knows maybe it's different when you actually watch a game in real life.

6genaccord

Reaction score
Baseball + 6ga t-shirts + name on scoreboard = better then brewery... cause not everyone is 21 and not everyone drinks...

gunmetal6th

Reaction score
Baseball + 6ga t-shirts + name on scoreboard = better then brewery... cause not everyone is 21 and not everyone drinks...

I agree. And plus I live in Harrisburg and I've been to one of the games. You cant beat Baseball+6ga shirts+ name on scoreboard+ there are bars that are walking distance and night clubs+ theres always chicks there+ great spot to take pics. I say we go to a game. do we have a date in mind?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Greg posted 5/3 at 6:05pm. And about the night clubs and bars, they might not let the under-21s. I still would love to go to the track lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back