The Fuzz is here!

Fuzz

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My names Kev (or just call me Fuzz), and I Just signed up to the boards -- its nice to find another place to talk about our accords.

I drive a 98 2 Door 4 Banger Manual that has been through its paces a number of times.

The previous owner lowered (improperly... stock shocks!! :bash:) and added a Body Kit to it. The Kit is alright looking, only with our roads in Montreal, and with the car being dropped... it was asking to be destroyed... which it was... so I am back to stock (black unpainted Boo!!)

I've been planning to try and get some more power into the engine but I have found it a lot more useful to play with the handling of the car instead. If my plans work out I will be doing a few track events with the car this year for fun.

Here are some old pictures of the car before I ripped the kit off.

lafleurs040606_045.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

Long cold winter has my car hiding in the cold waiting for the snow to melt and the sun to shine.

DSCN0008.jpg

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
teh fuzz :lawl:

that shall be your name... cuz mah name's kevin!! :darryl:

jk bro. welcome. and i agree with steve, car is a lot better without that body kit. good luck reppin the Black Currant! :thumbsup:

IcyAccord

Reaction score
I would never rep the black currant pearl.. that crap should have never existed in the first place.

nexTOme

Reaction score
cant wait to see your car under shining sunlight bro and welcome :beer:

I would never rep the black currant pearl.. that crap should have never existed in the first place.

dont you think that sound a lil harsh on noob? :eh:
i know where you're coming from steve :hihi: but that sounded kinda mean....:jae:

Back