lippstuh's on another accord forum wth...

lippstuh

Reaction score
i own an accord for sure... a glorified accord called the cl... =D

cllip1.jpg

got lots of stuff done with her.... don't feel like listing it, active member on acurazine, v6p, clubrsx, 8thcivic, and here... just signed up, but been lurking for awhile :coffee:

nexTOme

Reaction score
nice....welcome :hihi:

post more pictures now

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Yeah, more pictures of your trunk audio setup :coffee:

indowanksta88

Reaction score
yo i think i might have met you before, did u go to uc irvine auto show back in october or november? ur rockin volk le28's and a bangin system huh? lol

lippstuh

Reaction score
ce28n, le28n are "limited edition" with polished lip.

yeah i was at that show, rigged show... =D as for the audio, got a new amp for the subs, going to get a 4 channel as well, so i gotta remount them. probably floating amps. recover the enclosure pieces with suede... lotta **** to do, gotta take one thing at a time.

sadly car got keyed, trying to get new rims as soon as i sell these hopefully that works out. car's supposed to get the side skirts and rear lip done as well as a new paint job. i settled on java black from the sti... black w/ gold flakes. my car is going to backyard creations in el monte for paint soon. they do godly work. i get hook ups there.

anyways more pictures once the paint job's done... maybe after the new rims if it all works out...

Back