Hello from T.A.S. Auto Parts

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
Hello from T.A.S. Auto Parts!

I have recently joined and wanted to take some time and introduce our company and myself. T.A.S. Auto Parts is a company dedicated to serving the Accord community. We currently sell OEM and aftermarket parts for the 90-02 Accords. Some of you may remember us as The Accord Store from back in the day. I have joined this website in order to better communicate with our 6th gen customers and understand their needs. I hope we can work together to create an excellent relationship between our company and this site.

Allow me to introduce myself ...
My name is Stephen and I am the Marketing and R&D Assistant here at T.A.S. Auto Parts. My responsibilities here include online marketing/representing the company online as well as developing new products and introducing new suppliers. So if there is any part you would like to see us offer, I am the guy you want to talk to.

T.A.S. Auto Parts
DSCF1346%20(Small).JPG

A few of the accords in the parking lot
DSCF1340%20(Small).JPG

DSCF1331%20(Small).JPG

DSCF1332%20(Small).JPG

DSCF1333%20(Small).JPG

My Old Accord
DSC01084%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00104_2.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
hi steven.. glad to have u guys on board.... any plans to become an official vendor/sponsor? i know u guys do tht on a couple other sites...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
PM cody aka Wildman or darryl aka shavedaccord

i'm a mod here, but i can't do much abt advertising... i'll alert them regarding this tho

Back