regional Forum?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Think maybe we could get a regional forums up in here?

put the meets and local info in there.

id mod it

LoveLee

Reaction score
how about i mod it :)

and yes i think regional sub forums would be a good idea so all the miami ppl can talk in thread specifically for us miami ppl

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
we talked about this once in the backstage..and personally i don't see the need for it..we don't really have that much action in the meets and events thread now..minus the big meets once a year

i think it would just end up being unused except in a few...northeast would use it for their big meets..socal would use it to post whore, southeast would never get action, and then the rest would see no activity at all :D

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
we talked about this once in the backstage..and personally i don't see the need for it..we don't really have that much action in the meets and events thread now..minus the big meets once a year

i think it would just end up being unused except in a few...northeast would use it for their big meets..socal would use it to post whore, southeast would never get action, and then the rest would see no activity at all :D

you just dont want me to be a mod

turbocayenne

Reaction score
i think it wud be a great idea becuz sometimes when people talk about something in theri region, other people will be :thinking:
i'd love to see it, doesnt matter who is the mod.

lwlba

Reaction score
hmm.. i personally see it in another way. i think it divides the 6thgen community a bit and create these different cliques. it's going to make it like a v6p, (not that it's bad for them considering how many users are on there) but i think 6thgen should keep it like how it is. just my 2 cents

LoveLee

Reaction score
hmm.. i personally see it in another way. i think it divides the 6thgen community a bit and create these different cliques. it's going to make it like a v6p, (not that it's bad for them considering how many users are on there) but i think 6thgen should keep it like how it is. just my 2 cents

LOL have u not seen the "cliques" that are on this site... ::cough::socalkrew::cough::

Back