HMotorsports.com

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you guys know. I bought a set of the Mugen Style side-skirts ($115 Shipped) for my sedan from these guys, and I gotta tell you, they were by far the BEST online retailer for body components I've dealt with so far.

They have a phone number on their website that you can call if you have any questions, and I called them twice just to get an update on my order (they ship USPS and they don't have the best tracking) and I got a live person both times.

My order shipped the same day I made it (last Thursday) and I them today.

Anyway, they were great to deal with, and the side-skirts fit like a glove.

http://www.hmotorsports.com

Last edited:

6genaccord

Reaction score
wow in world where the internet rules most purchases, and further, eBay seems to be where to go when the pockets aren't too deep. This new company seems to be taking a different approach.

I like that they take paypal and that shipping is included in the price. They're also very reasonable from what I see and their "Name Your Price" feature is smart.

Good find Justin

slow f23

Reaction score
props man :thumbsup: i'll be ordering the rest of the mugen kit, i still need skirts and rear lip.

gunmetal6th

Reaction score
im ordering my sides skirts and rear lip from here. they need to hurry up with the accessories. nice find.

Back