new from texas

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
whats up people? ive been lurking around here for a couple of months. heard of yall from some friends over at AT.com. thought id introduce myself. my names roy, and im from the dallas area. i drive a '99 lx sedan. i like the site. lots of good knowledge. anyways, ill get on back to the shaddows now.:thumbsup:

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
sedan :boink:

i see ww kit too :omgbd:

just the front lip so far. :( im replacing my body kit at the moment.

P4062043-1.jpg

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
the rear lip for sure. im looking for a clean skirt. but i havent seen any i like more than the ww ones. any suggestions?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lol maybe someone else can chime in on that...im just going to get the whole ww kit one day...i like it :)

truonghthe

Reaction score
wow that front lip looking good bro, does any one know that those lip will ift into a 6 Gen coupe?

Levi

Reaction score
welcome! another member from texas. im from san angelo (where that cult **** is happening as seen on the news) but im in el paso right now for college. nice car, really nice.

so did the tornados hit u bad over there?

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
welcome! another member from texas. im from san angelo (where that cult **** is happening as seen on the news) but im in el paso right now for college. nice car, really nice.

so did the tornados hit u bad over there?

cool. thanks. yeah, the sirens kept me up all night. 1 tornado in the next town over, and another down the highway from that.

mods are basic. unlike some of yours. yall have some nice rides here.

K&N SRI
Megan Header
Tanabe Exhaust
Eibachs w/ illuminas
strut brace
AUTO!:mad:

Last edited:
Back