Pioneer TS-A6992R/Pioneer TS-A1682R

BKLYN ACCORD

Reaction score

The TS-A6992R 6"x9" speakers feature polypropylene woofers reinforced with Aramid fibers that'll stand up to the stress of high-volume playback. Rubber surrounds help keep cone movement smooth and accurate, so the bass stays tight and clear. Precision dome midrange drivers add vibrance and clarity to the vocals and instrumentals. You'll hear everything from the stroke of the violin to the chimes of the percussion as soft tweeters and supertweeters disperse sparkling highs.

Install a pair of TS-A6992R speakers in your car and impress your friends with concert-quality tunes.
Details:

* 6"x9" 5-way car speakers (pair)
* carbon graphite injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) woofer with Aramid fiber and butyl rubber surround
* 1-1/8" PET cone tweeter
* 1/2" and 3/8" PET dome supertweeters
* 1-3/4" lightweight diaphragm balanced-dome midrange
* power range: 2-80 watts RMS (460 watts peak power)
* frequency response: 25-35,000 Hz
* sensitivity: 93 dB
* top-mount depth: 3-7/16"

price paid $110
purchased at local store around my way
rating 8.5 out of 10

good sounding speaker. but was a b!th to install because

1. the magnet was big and was touching the bars the keep the trunk up, so i had to make spacers to fit.

2. the built in tweeter was a lil big and could not fit the grill on properly. had to dremel the inside of the grill to get it to fit . and still have a small gap. but oh well

all around its a good speaker if you are on a budget.

The TS-A1682R 6-1/2"/6-3/4" speakers feature polypropylene woofers reinforced with Aramid fibers that'll stand up to the stress of high-volume playback. Rubber surrounds help keep cone movement smooth and accurate, so the bass stays tight and clear.

Precision midrange drivers add vibrance and clarity to the vocals and instrumentals. You'll hear everything from the stroke of the violin to the chimes of the percussion as dome tweeters and supertweeters disperse sparkling highs. Install a pair of TS-A1682R speakers in your car and impress your friends with concert-quality tunes.
Details:

* 6-1/2"/6-3/4" 4-way car speakers (pair)
* injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) woofer with Aramid fiber and butyl rubber surround
* 1/2" PET dome tweeter and 3/8" PET dome supertweeter
* 1-1/2" lightweight diaphragm balanced-dome midrange
* power range: 2-50 watts RMS (280 watts peak power)
* frequency response: 30-33,000 Hz
* sensitivity: 91 dB
* top-mount depth: 2-5/16"

price paid $50
purchased at local store around my way
rating 10

great sound. installed with factory mount with easy no mods, installed on both doors in less than 20 min

kykiee

Reaction score
i have the same set of speakers matched up with Pioneer DEHP5900IB. it's great for a small budget. also the install was easy. i didn't have to do any modifications. i just drop the speakers in.

Back