my first forum..New member from LA =D

Envision

Reaction score
HELLO TO ALL!!

im new to the forum and this is my first forum. lol iono what else to say...this site rocks!! its just what i want...a site just for 6th gens!!FTWWW! i'm alil fimilliar with honda tech cuz my friends goes on it. yeahh well i just threw on some new stuff. i had my car for a year..lol i threw on some megan headers and some no name intake right when i got the car and did stupid stuff cuz i was stupid. ahahah :fail: but nowww that i know more about cars and the responsibilitiesssss i just wanted to do more to my car. here's some pics of my car....it's stock height right now but going coilovers soon xD yayyyy

e9ujqo.jpg

t81090.jpg

288xhrk.jpg

CG6 FTW :omgbd::ownedrun:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum world!!! haha

car looks good, drop is a must..glad to hear it is in the future..Not sure how u can stand those headlights, when i had them the output was horrible

Envision

Reaction score
lol i worked at a shop in downtown where im pretty much sponsered by it so i got the lights for like 60 bucks lolll xD and i totallllyyyyy forgot my girlfriend has the blackhousing lights that's laying around in her guarge. GG..lol man all ur cars r badasss man! lovin it xD

Back