temperature

lovablettedy

Banned
Reaction score
hey guys I just put a water temp gauge on my acc and I install it to the signal wire going to the stock temp gauge. Now when the car heats up to normal temp the gauge shows the temp at around 260 is this normal operating temp or is the gauge reading the temp wrong. Also if that is the normal temp does any body know how I can lower it to around 190 or 180 cause the car seems to run better at that temp.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
aftermarket radiator maybe? all i did was put a radiator cap on, and my temp went donw like 1 or 2 lines on the stock gauge, haha, good enough, at least it did something, haha.

angelplus

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
aftermarket radiator maybe? all i did was put a radiator cap on, and my temp went donw like 1 or 2 lines on the stock gauge, haha, good enough, at least it did something, haha.

lmfao, what?? wow man, did you also install your intake the same day? lol.. :D :D :D :

Other then that, I really dont know much about that, I just wanted to get into this convo and make fun of sketch

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, maybe i counted em wrong, haha.......now that i think of it, im pretty sure it didnt do jack, hhaha, except make it look different, hahaha. sorry for being stupid again, haha.

Back