New 2002 EX Coupe Suggestions Please!

guitarsolo23

Reaction score
I just bought a Black 2002 Accord EX Coupe 5 spd...58000 miles...pristine condition. I'm looking to do a few things to it but would like some suggestions and if you guys can point me in the right direction that would be great. I want to blackout the headlights...anyone have a DIY for that yet? I'm gonna get rims and tires for it...either 17s or 18s but would like suggestions on the rims and tires to go with it. I'd like to lower it..how much?..what to use? Also I'd like to get a body kit for it or at least a front lip and side skirts...clueless on what brands are good, where to find them, how much to pay, what material it should be made of, and how to mount them. Finally I'd like to get an exhaust for it..something pretty quiet...stock BMW sounding maybe. Anyway I think thats enough for now I greatly appreciate any help you guys can give me!

d1blet

Reaction score
Well, first off, I would like to welcome you to the forums. 6thgenaccord.com is a very useful website and has all the information that you can possibly need for your vehicle. It seems like you have a lot to learn...and for that I would highly recommend:

searchfunction.jpg

Not trying to be offensive, but you really ought to search up your topics of interested before people start flaming you for not doing so...

The information is here. Just look for it.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Ditto - search is the best! Don't give up without doing a search.. even the most vague words and unclear titles give great results in this forum's search engine. If you don't know brands then type name of item such as "blackhousing DIY" or "wheels" suspension "struts" "shocks", "lip kit" etc.. guaranteed you will get great results!!

Welcome to the site!

guitarsolo23

Reaction score
haha thanks guys yeah I've searched a lot but was just trying to get some quick feedback...I'll go back and hit the ol' search box again lol

Last edited:
Back