drop and rims

Reaction score
Wasup everyone... had a few questions... i want to drop my car (00 4dr) pretty low... and i plan on later down the road putting on 18's. I was wondering if any one new how low i can go with out rub and no wheel gap?

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
make sure your rim is no bigger than 18x7.5 or else you will run into the problem that I am having right now. A guy over on E-H has his dropperd 3in and he doesnt rub on 18's. Depending on where you live and if you have a front lip or bodykit I would suggest you take that into consideration. I would not drop my car that low if you live in a very hilly neighborhood cuz you will end up cracking your lip or will bottom out everywhere. 2.25 in the front and 2in in the rear and you should be good.

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
Here4U2nv151 said:
make sure your rim is no bigger than 18x7.5 or else you will run into the problem that I am having right now. A guy over on E-H has his dropperd 3in and he doesnt rub on 18's. Depending on where you live and if you have a front lip or bodykit I would suggest you take that into consideration. I would not drop my car that low if you live in a very hilly neighborhood cuz you will end up cracking your lip or will bottom out everywhere. 2.25 in the front and 2in in the rear and you should be good.

yup.. i definitly agree with HERE..i think any lower than that u'll def run into problems. just dont get 19's and drop it lower than 2"...u'll def rub(when u hit a bump or dip)

goldenchild626

Reaction score
I'm glad he asked that question because i am going to lower my girlfriends 00 accord with 19's. I wasnt sure how low to drop it.

jcanni

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Drop it 2.25F/2"R with some 225/40/18's on a 7" wheel

every once in a while i would still rub with this setup. when i made a really hard right turn or if i hit a bump. u also need to be carefull if u have people in the car.

Back