engine cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

wg2k7

Reaction score
well my mechanic lost my engine cover a while back and is refusing to replace it so im trying to find a new engine cover for my v6. im only missing the bottom part which is the part that says 3.0 vtec on it and my local honda dealer said it would cost like 100+ to get a new one. anyone no of anywhere cheaper?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
seriously, sue his ***. call the better business bureau, who will file briefs on your behalf. call your county business municipal building so they can hold the mechanic accountable.

unless this mechanic is a friend who doesn't have a shop, then you're kind of screwed.

wg2k7

Reaction score
well i think that would be tough, as i have no proof or anything he lost it or broke it or whatever. the last work he did on the car was maybe 4 months ago if not longer. he is also a friend and he said he didnt ever do any work that required the removal of the engine cover so he never took it off. i dont wanna screw up a relationship over calling him a liar

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So....he works on your car, says he never had a reason to remove it and yet, its missing. O-K....friend or not...if he took it/knows who did its a crime.

angelplus

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
So....he works on your car, says he never had a reason to remove it and yet, its missing. O-K....friend or not...if he took it/knows who did its a crime.

lmfao!!! I know, thats the stupidiest thing I've ever heard man. He takes your car, works on it, and returns it without a headcover on it... WOW I've seen it all now.

"Ya bob I worked on your car the other day, but I dont know what happened to the headcover, it just disappeared when I was not working on it. Oh by the way, heres the keys, have fun!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back