Sea Foam!

HondaGus

Reaction score
GREAT STUFF, i think everyone should try this stuff out, i did it to my accord the whole bottle and wow Tons of smoke but i don't give a F about anyone breathing in my carbon deposits, anyway

after math, car ideals even more smoother, no hesitation, as far as my pinging problem well thats not there anymore but ill see after tomorrow...and as the days pass by, :D

ill keep everyone updated on the MPG, my pinging problem. anyway as far as i can see the car ideal awesome drove it for 5 min runs better, i love it only cost me 7.58 ;)

Ajaxn2

Reaction score
yea my CEL is on and i was told to get soe SEA FOAM and try it out so i was getting ready to go and get some when i read this so i am going to go and get it now!

Mojeans69

Reaction score
yeah i use it all the time I only use 1/3 let the PCV suck it up..the first time I used it I was a little skeptical I thought that all the smoke was the seafoam so I let the engine suck up some more and what you know no smoke the second time

Ajaxn2

Reaction score
ok so i used this and added to the tank. So far it is working out ok havent seen the smoke but i will do the pvc part this week b4 i change my plugs and all.

dynasty

Reaction score
i wish i could do this but my car is about to reach 140k and i heard vehicles that has high mileage shouldn't do this

Ajaxn2

Reaction score
Dont know about that JDM I have 133K on it and did it and i have no issues.

Back