Just My Luck,

HondaGus

Reaction score
i went over to hang out with a few of my friends tonight, and somehow we started to talk about my "HONDA" since they all are VW, AUDI owners and what not, anyway my friend opened up my hood to check out my cap and rotor anyway long story short some how he seen that my Negative Battery wire was cut, i was like :eek: and I'm also fooling around with my motor. anyway he said this might ALSO be causing you PING to Ur motor since its not grounded he also checked the smaller ground wire thats on the i think motor mount, thats loose as well. so I'm going to his house later tomorrow to fix it all up....

its just never ending with my "HONDA".....

PiZauL

Reaction score
Thats beat. Im in the same boat as you.. I got all my friends with GTI's, Jetta's, and a few MR2's and they always end up picking on me. But I *****d one of those chipped 1.8T GTI's...

Off the start, we take off, he flies forward, I smell *** from his exhaust, and his turbo ended up blowing then I *****d him over as he was still tryin to push it.

skabone

Reaction score
it doesn' t matter in a straight line, it matters how you handle in the twisties.

wg2k7

Reaction score
yea in my group theres only one other honda and its a rsx-s, but the others are all bimmers and benz and z's and even aston martins and lotus's. we have some really sick cars in our group. if we ever get a photoshoot of a bunch of them together ill post them up here

Jefften10

Reaction score
Ha you guys think you have it bad? Try this:
Audi S4
BMW 325i
Mitsabushi EvoVII
Subaru Sti
Lexus IS300
those are just the regulars, my poor accord takes a beating.
New friend with a 91 LS teg, I can only take on a 20 roll. :eek:

wg2k7

Reaction score
ok my friends new cars, our current regulars
c6 z06
06 viper coupe
lotus elise
06 gto
04 modded gto, 400 rwhp
g55 amg
06 m5 with exhaust
06 m5 with chip
350z with i/h/test pipes/e
rsx-s
and sometimes my friend brings his dads vanquish s or cayman s

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha did this thread ever get jacked...None of my friends even drive cars except one with a prelude and the other with a GT that owns!!!! Rest are Jeeps, trucks, old 4 runners, all for mudding...so when we go mudding atleast i don't have to drive :D Oh and one guy with a old Porshe for rallying and a sport bike.

wg2k7

Reaction score
and the guy with an viper also has an r1 and a modded c6 vette, and we have a few evos and srt4s...2 lightnings, tt, modded fox body stang, and my friends dad just got an ford gt, he hasnt come to a meet though.

wg2k7

Reaction score
hey, hondagus, did you ever get that ping to go away? when i was watching horsepower tv on spike this weekend they said that if your timing is too advanced that your engine will ping while driving, and to fix this just retard the timing 1 degree at a time until its gone.

Back