Jacksonville Meet

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Since we have yet to meet, this is an invitation to 4drh22accord and mild2wildaccord and any other 6th gen in jax to meet up.

nothing fancy if yall dont want. im up for a simple meet and greet, yall up for it?

4drh22accord

Reaction score
I'm all game for that. Not sure when though. Weekends at work are kickin my arse. Plus, car kinda looks busted at the moment. Its a work in progress, just can't find the time to finish it. Should be ready in a few weeks. Maybe the end of this month if you want. LMK

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
im not really talkin abt a meet meet, just like an informal get together one day or night. cuz we always miss each other at sonics, i kinda want to see mild2wilds car, i have a guy who wants to see other 6thgens as well.

lets kick out some ideas

4drh22accord

Reaction score
Its hard to just drop a day for me. I have a flex schedule so I need a few weeks in advance to make time. Again, I am also trying to work on my car on my days off and the wifey has a honey-do list to keep me busy for months, lol. Let me know a date and we'll go from there. Make it like 2 weekends from now at sonic or whatever. I can meet you elsewhere and then roll into Sonic if you want and park with the other Accords.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
aight, well im gonna wait for mild2wild to reply before setting anything in stone

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Ok

how does saturday june 14 sound to yall?

plenty of time to get any mods done and plenty of time to get time off

sound good?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
well, im sure cravev6 accord will come, so 3 cars is ok. ill prob put this on v6p tomorrow and see if we can get a few more cars.

but just a little meet up and maybe a few photos. it really all depends on how many ppl end up going

Back